- The aggregate produced will be of size ranges from 10 mm to 25 mm and following specific orders.
- Mining will be open pit with 5m benches and with separate entry / exit routes for haulage / conveying of muck from the pit to the crushing plant.
- Blasting techniques used will be controlled, environment friendly and avoid the spread of fragments and be designed for ease of handling.
- The initial production planned of 2 million tonnes per annum has further scope to increase the production to 4 million tonnes.
- A temporary Port will initially be operated to load barges and to transfer the limestone to the transporting vessels at sea for ultimate delivery to the end users
- Total labour requirement estimated to consist of 78 directly employed staff
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS PROJECT, GET IN TOUCH WITH…
James has a background of nearly twenty years commercial experience as a solicitor. He has worked a range of practices as well as having been in-house counsel for one of the large property trust groups and a well-known finance company.
James also has wide experience in litigation matters and has acted for a number of corporate clients in this regard. James has also been a director of ASX Listed mining companies, as well as working closely on projects associated with ABSG Consulting.
Anthony is Principal and Director at Cassius Mining. He has acted as a managing director of an ASX listed mining company and currently sits on the board of two ASX listed entities in the mining and technology industries respectively. He has been instrumental in identifying, negotiating terms and documenting several significant development opportunities.