- The aggregate produced will be of size ranges from 10 mm to 25 mm and following specific orders.
- Mining will be open pit with 5m benches and with separate entry / exit routes for haulage / conveying of muck from the pit to the crushing plant.
- Blasting techniques used will be controlled, environment friendly and avoid the spread of fragments and be designed for ease of handling.
- The initial production planned of 2 million tonnes per annum has further scope to increase the production to 4 million tonnes.
- A temporary Port will initially be operated to load barges and to transfer the limestone to the transporting vessels at sea for ultimate delivery to the end users
- Total labour requirement estimated to consist of 78 directly employed staff
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS PROJECT, GET IN TOUCH WITH…
James has a background of nearly twenty years commercial experience as a solicitor. He has worked a range of practices as well as having been in-house counsel for one of the large property trust groups and a well-known finance company.
James also has wide experience in litigation matters and has acted for a number of corporate clients in this regard. James has also been a director of ASX Listed mining companies, as well as working closely on projects associated with ABSG Consulting.